Monday 26 October 2009

Wedding Photography at St Pauls Church, Shadwell and Grays Inn, London - Becky & Ed

It was lovely to photograph Ed and Becky's Autumn wedding at St Pauls Church, Shadwell and their reception at Grays Inn, London.  It's over three years since I photographed Ed's brother's wedding, so it was great to catch up with Ed's family and particularly with Max and Barbara, especially when I heard their exciting news, congratulations guys!

Here are some of my favourite shots from the day, with a few from my fabulous second photographer Alli. When there's a gallery in the church having a second photographer is crucial for getting shots like the first one...









I had never photographed a wedding at Gray's Inn before, but with an avenue of Autumnal trees like this...

and the beautiful hall where the wedding breakfast is held...


...I hope to be back again, great venue for wedding photography!  Congratulations to Ed and Becky, hope you're enjoying Scotland!

No comments: