Monday 7 January 2013

2012 Review - My Favourite Images!

Happy New Year everyone!  I spent Christmas and New Year in France which was very peaceful and relaxing, I hope you all had a good break too?

Before starting 2013 and my first wedding in February (which I am VERY excited about), I wanted to look back at my 2012 weddings and pick some of my favourite images.  Turns out this was harder than I thought it would be ;) So after narrowing it down to over 100, I decided I should try for one image per wedding and this is my final selection.  They have been picked because they made my heart beat just a little faster. They are quirky, or have captured an emotional or happy moment, or are just simply a lovely portrait of the couple on the happiest day of their life.  Thanks once again to all my fabulous clients in 2012, what a great year for weddings, as I'm sure 2013 will be too!

Emma
x





























No comments: