Wednesday 20 February 2013

Featured Supplier - Do Events and Weddings

I love working with other fabulous local suppliers and as you may have noticed I  have a small list of suppliers I recommend in my "Blink Photography Loves... section" on this blog.  These are people I have worked with before and whom I would have no hesitation booking for my own wedding (well if I wasn't already married obviously!).  

Today I wanted to feature the lovely Caroline who runs Do Events and Weddings.  I photographed Caroline's own wedding a few years ago at the fabulous Clandon Park.

If you are wondering why you might want to use a wedding planner, Caroline has written a great piece explaining the benefits.  Apparently the average wedding now takes over 250 hours (eeek!) to organise, which explains why more and more couples are turning to wedding planners to help.

Please click on the below to link to Caroline's helpful post:-



No comments: