Tuesday 19 February 2013

Orleans House Gallery & The Bingham Hotel, Richmond - Wedding Photography

Holly & James' wedding was a wedding of firsts for me... It was not only my first wedding of the year, but my first wedding with the ceremony held at Orleans House Gallery and my first wedding reception at the Bingham Hotel in Richmond.  I'm kind of a bit in love with both venue to be honest!

Orleans House Gallery is simply stunning, with the ceremony held in the beautiful, baroque Octagonal room which was apparently build in 1721 for Queen Caroline, wife of George II.  There are plenty of huge windows which give beautiful lighting and even cherubs over the doors!  

Back at the Bingham, Holly & James braved the REALLY cold day and had some photographs taken by the Thames with Richmond Bridge in the background.  Their wedding breakfast was set up in the Garden Room and I loved their use of book covers as table names, which was apparently a last minute choice, but a great idea!

I also loved Holly's unusual wedding dress which was covered in tiny sequins and matched her sparkly Jimmy Choos!  Gotta love a bit of sparkle :)

Here are a few favourites from the day...























2 comments:

louise | b.loved said...

Gorgeous!! The Bingham is such a fab venue and I am a little bit in love with the bride's sparkly dress! xo

Emma Coleman said...

Thanks Louise! The Bingham is a gorgeous venue (and fab for a cocktail too, if you're ever in the area!).

Emma x