Tuesday 12 June 2012

St Marys, Twickenham & Pembroke Lodge Wedding - Dominique & John

I find myself talking about the weather a lot in my posts and of course it does have a huge influence on a wedding day and also how the wedding is photographed. The forecast was not good for Dominique & John's wedding, basically it was supposed to rain heavily all day :(  Anyway you can never trust a forecast, because although it did drizzle both before and after the service, it didn't rain until everyone was sat down for the wedding breakfast, ha!

I did spend a lot of time telling Dominque & John how lucky they were and whilst I think they thought I was a nutter, from a photographic point of view, the light was beautiful and soft and much more flattering than on a bright, sunny day!  There are also certain areas at Pembroke Lodge that work much better with cloud (some like the group shot can only be photographed on a bad weather day!) and I hope you can see this from a selection of my favourite images that follow.

I guess my long ramble is really to say that no matter what the weather it is still possible to get fantastic images and enjoy your day! 




















No comments: